I’m told-I am one of the “gigging-est” pianists in Los Angeles
Probably true-bet wanted you to know…I also take a few students hence:
- Learning songs that you want to play.
- Being able to get a gig and play out.
- Knowing enough so you can be able to figure out songs that you want to learn yourself.
- Be able to create your own music.
- Be able to accompany yourself singing.
Kids, adults. Creative people.
You are an artist! You just need to get familiar with the tools!
Call 8128-269-0988 or text.
Anyone can play the piano and create music!
Here’s a recent text I got from a mom.
“Marc,Thank you so much for your teaching music to Phillip. You have inspired him and playing music is truly his own interest now rather than something he has to do under parent’s pressure.
At this stage he can figure a lot of songs or music out by himself.”
Here’s another mom testimonial:
I often get asked if I give lessons…I do.
I have all kinds of students. Some are kids that are just cracking into the wild and wonderful world of possibility…Some are adults that just have a passion they want to fulfill. Some are young adults. They are all wherever they are at.
I’ve taught a variety of aspects of music at various times…songwriting, recording, certain music programs…Ableton Live and Garage Band. (I have also used Pro Tools and Sonar.)
I’ve coached people on singing and accompanied singers too..I’ve taught famous actors very simple piano parts they could play for a specific song for a part they wanted to play.(fun…)
I’ve even recorded me playing a super simple version of a tricky song so the person could learn it…
Hm…I’ve made tracks for people of a piano part so they could sing thier part to a tailored track…All kinds of things.
I’ve personally had a huge amount of fun playing and creating music and love to help others do the same! : )
A couple of things I bring to the table…
- I think that you want to learn what YOU want to learn…not whatever I want to teach you. I’m very interested in what you want to know that I can help you with.
- I’m super oriented towards– you should be able to go out and play and play a gig. Anyone should be oriented towards…doing something with music. It’s not to teach you songs so you can play them at my recital for my enjoyment….it’s so you can play music on a professional level.
And it’s easier than you think…It’s not complicated and doesn’t take years…etc… and it’s a very fun way to make a living…even if you do it on the side or whatever…and you can always get better but you can always get going fast too.
Anyway…if you are interested let me know. I think you should be singing or playing all the time and that you can. And I’d love to help you get your musical feet and get out there making your effect upon the world!
I come to some students and some come to me. Contact me if you think we may be a good fit! : )