Pianist-Singer Tampa Bay – at your service!
This Super Pianist-Vocalist was formerly in the Greater Los Angeles area. He is now Making the world more beautiful with every note in the Tampa Bay area.
Welcome to his website!
- Are you looking for a pianist for your wedding click here!
- If you want a trio or a band please click -here! For a pianist/vocalist for a party click right here.
- Possibly you are looking for Lessons? Click here!
- Recording you can click here !! Soundtack music TV, Film click here.
Inquiries are welcome! Call Marc or text or email anytime. 818-269-0988
He loves hearing from people. Let him know what you are looking for. You can also use the form below!
Find more Music and Video on the Audio/Video page!
Awesome reviews. He’s super proud of…Check out Some Amazing Reviews from Marc Bosserman Pianist & Vocalist-Tampa Bay on Yelp
Pianist-Singer Tampa Bay – Marc Bosserman Primer:
- Marc loves creating amazing music.
- Being the top Pianist and Vocalist in the Tampa Bay area and playing amazing music for cool people is his passion.
- He knows 1000s of songs.
- Loves Interaction.
- People singing is amazing.
- Plays a lot. Constantly performing in the Tampa Bay Area
- His concentration is on playing as much as possible for you. (short or no breaks)
At a recent gig at the end of a 5 hours of almost non-stop playing the host said several times to Marc…”you didn’t take a break all night.” (Actually, the host forced him to try some of the amazing food!!) For Marc it simply is more fun to play the piano and sing than almost anything else He can think of. He has been known to play an extra two hours in a Hotel bar. If the crowd was into it. Just for the fun on it.
Marc has said “in my family when I was growing up we would take trips and to pass the time we would often sing in the car and there was something magical about it.”
- Music is magical!
So he has managed to make a life as a magical pianist and vocalist playing for cool people in Los Angeles. He plays the piano and sings almost every day.
- Marc plays about 500 gigs a year. (many days he has 2 or 3 gigs)
You can find the gig schedule here at least for the current month of two. http://www.marcbosserman.com/gigs
- He likes variety.
- Marc loves trying new things
Solo piano and piano and vocals are two totally different art forms. Marc’s solo piano work has been inspired by, among others, Errol Garner and Keith Jarrett and George Winston. He originally considered himself as solely a pianist. Marc has played Solo Piano every Monday night at the Parkway Grill in Pasadena. For the last 10 years! It’s a very upscale elegant classy room and lends itself to solo piano versions of tunes ranging from Coldplay to Cole Porter. He provides amazing solo piano for wedding ceremonies. Sometimes a private event, will only piano-no vocals to create the perfect mood..
Marc had a resident at a “speakeasy” bar downtown Los Angeles called The Varnish! He was the Tuesday night Pianist there for almost 5 years. The owner did not want any pop tunes just JAZZ. It became a real treat! At times almost like the 50s-60s NY Jazz club. People came in wanting to hear Miles, Coltrane and Monk! What!? And in the same room on request, Marc also would also channel Fats Waller and Joplinesque Ragtime honky tonk! And then again at times, it could be more of the elegant Sinatra, Gershwin, Cole Porter! A beat-up piano/cool vibe, Marc was happily forced to play those styles for 4-5 hours a night!
- As vocalist Marc is able to sing almost every thing that he can play.
Marc had experience singing anything from Hard Rock to Jazz right after graduation High School. But, did not really consider himself a singer….until he was living in Hawaii. In his early 20s when he started looking for work as a solo pianist…One of the first decent gig offers called for a pianist who could sing and the only chance to get it was to tell them that he could sing. Within 6 months of getting that gig Marc had a 10 hours singing repertoire. It’s been growing ever since.
A solo pianist/vocalist in the Tampa Bay Area needs to be able to play almost any song that anyone could request…Basically any song ever written…So to be able to play a lot…Marc learned every song ever written…just kidding. He uses an Ipad and with internet access and from years of experience he now has a vast repertoire of:
- 30s, 40s American Songbook-Standards- Cole Porter, Gershwin , Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald
- 60s hits Animals, Beatles, Bob Dylan, Blind Faith, Bacharach,
- 70s Hits’ Neil Young, Eagles, Elton John, Billly Joel, etc..
- 80s I might be a little weak on this but…Peter Gabriel, Some U2, Journey, Phil Collins
- Current- Train, Bruno Mars, Adele, John Mayer, Coldplay, Michael Buble, Diana Krall, Norah Jones, Radiohead, Lumineers etc..
- Broadway selections from Phantom, Cats, Les Mis, Gershwin, Cole Porter etc…
- Beatles…lots of it most of their songs.
- Irish- especially around St Patrick’s day!
- Wedding music- the Classic repertoire Canon in D, Chasing Cars, Forest Gump, Bach, Mendelssohn, All of Me, 1000 Years, etc…
Marc is always learning new songs. He can learn practically any song.
Contact Pianist-Singer Tampa Bay Https://marcbosserman.com/contact