I’m as interested as you are in getting the perfect piano music for your wedding!
With vocals or without.
Here’s a sample with vocals:
Simple: I’ve had the honor to play music for scores of weddings and can accommodate you and your unique taste and style!
- The Prelude- the music before the ceremony. Could be Elton John, Disney, Coldplay,Bach or anything in between. Usually from experience very beautiful and amazing love songs.
- The Processional- while people are walking down the aisle. Personalize this as much as you’d like for different peopele that are in the processional as they enter the procession. I’ve played Forest Gump, Last of the Mohechians, Star Wars, Here Comes the Bride and All You Need is Love. This can be highly creative… One Great one was… S’Wonderful. Recently- awesome one was Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
- The Service itself as needed: This can also include any special music to make your ceremony uniquely yours. Up Where We Belong, On the Wings of Love. The Rose…This is a song during the Ceremony. It’s not done often but is an option. I recently sang Imagine for a terribly beautiful ceremony.
- The Recessional- What’s the perfect music for you? Sargent Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band with rewritten lyrics was one. There’s the usual Tchaikovsky. But I’ve had people wanting Route 66, One Awesome one was Old Time Rock and Roll!! : ) Hey Jude… the last part with the Da da da’s!
- Any other music for the Exit greeting guests etc…Hey, maybe you want Surf Music or something more conventional. Up to you!
- Any special songs that will create the perfect music for the reception,your first dance, a Mother and Son dance, Father Daughter dance etc…get your exact right songs.
- Yes I have a portable piano set up with a great sounding speaker system if that’s needed.
- The piano is capable of superb ”Piano and Strings” on selections as desired. It’s quite beautiful.
- Rehearsals are no problem.
- Just know that the music will be exactly right! I’m alert to the guests at your service or diner and am always checking and adjusting so it’s just right!
- Ready to rock out later? : ) I can play everything from background ambiance to Swing or Rock and Roll dance music and is comfortable with all of them! Or I have a trio or a band for a full on dance music experience!!
Thanks SO much for you help yesterday(wedding day). So many people complimented how awesome you sounded! We feel so lucky that we have found you and that we were able to have you on our special day! Thanks Marc, Hope to see you again soon!!”
J and C
Here’s one from a wedding coordinator:
I just wanted to thank you again for everything yesterday with (clients) You were amazing and I’d love to refer you to future brides-do you have a rate sheet?
Hope to work with you again soon! Have a great weekend=)”
“Marc was awesome. He played at my wedding and all of my guests loved him. He was super nice and very accommodating. Would use him again for other events. ” CT
“I can’t sing his praises nearly as well as he sang for my wedding last weekend. Many guests commented on how talented Marc is and they loved his amazing vocals. He accommodated all of my special song requests. I planned a secret first dance song to surprise the groom, and Marc’s version of “Stand By Me” made an absolutely beautiful memory. I’d hire him again whenever we have another special occasion. He’s a total professional and helped make our wedding so special. ”
I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed having you provide music for our party. As usual, your music added just the right touch. Judging from the amount of comments that we had, your music made the difference between what would have been a great gathering and an event people will be talking about for a long time to come. You knew what we wanted and you made it happen.
Laurie Dohring, Business Owner
Marc Bosserman has pretty much everything you’d want to ask for; personality, talent and he’s awfully cute. Seriously, he’s extremely personable and friendly which helps to liven up a scene or just make the space pleasant to be in. As far as his talent goes, he’s a great singer and piano player. His repertoire is vast; he not only knows standards, but tons of contemporary songs AND his own music! All in all I’d say you get the whole package with Marc, and then some.
Desiree Code, Event Planner
This was not the duo or quartet, it was even better! Just Marc! He was great! He got there early to set up, was friendly and upbeat, was so great about a guest who had a trumpet. Marc welcomed him to play along. AND, I suggested to Marc that he replace the song title name “Georgia” with my mother’s name “Barbara” and he loved the idea! He is an excellent musician. His wife Joni, who I dealt with initially, was very helpful and alot of great fun. All in all, the guests who attended our parents 60th wedding anniversary had a blast, remembering all those great 40s and 50s songs. I HIGHLY recommend him to all you out there! Warm regards, J H
Can vary depending on your situation. So call us and let us know your budget and we’ll can work out a package that gives you what you need and stay in your budget!
Keep in mind that I love to play music for people. Music is art and I am first and foremost an artist that loves the creating.
That’s what makes life cool!
Call or send and Email: email or call Joni or Marc with any questions.
You can also leave a reply below and let us know what you’re looking for and we will respond to it. It will not show up below! : )